Monday, July 28, 2008

I am going to purchase 2 acres of land in moon

I am fed up with the life on earth and going to buy some land in moon. Believe me, I am not joking or telling my fantasy. But damn truth that is going to happen within limited period. Yes. Dream comes true. I was searching for some information in the Google and accidentally went through the lines “buy acres of land on the moon”. I clicked with some curiosity and amazed to see that it is not a fake.

I am astonished to see that the actual price per acre in moon is very low. It is only 32 dollar per acre for Bay of Rainbows in moon. You have to pay a little more if you wanted the property where man landed. Remember Neil Arm Strong. And if you purchase 5 acres or more, you would be proved 10% discount as well. It is something unbelievable.

No comments: