Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A story using proverb only

A good story cannot be too often told. Ask no question and you will be told no lies. Keep quite and people will think you are a philosopher. No answer is also an answer. Say well or be still. Speech is human, silence is divine.

I wept when I was born, and every day tells me why. One of these days is none of those days. Alexander himself was once a crying babe. The only comfort of my life is that I never yet had a wife. Walk behind a lion rather than behind a woman. A bachelor is a bachelor because he knows more about women. A man is incomplete till he is married and then he is finished. It is difficult to tell all in one word.

My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there. A man is ashamed of his past only when his future is at stake. God helps the rich, the poor can beg. No good man ever became suddenly rich.


I love my friends well, but myself better. One good friend is better than cash in purse. A friend to all is a friend to none. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Six feet earth make all men equal. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

Wise men make proverbs and fools repeat them.

No comments: